Type 2.1/35mm Galvanised Conical Top Coil Nails, Blunt Point, Ring Shank, 16° Inclined, Wire Collated, Pack of 14,400
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, conical top coil nails, providing exceptional hold under extreme loading pressures in heavy duty applications
- Pack of 14,400 x 35mm conical top coil nails with a 2.1mm diameter, 16° incline and connected in 360 wire collated coils
- Galvanised, long-lasting, rust resistant nails with a blunt point and ring shank for easy penetration and increased holding strength
- Suitable for high volume nailing in cladding, pallet building, timber frames, siding, roofing, fencing, flooring, decking and many other construction work applications
- Compatible with Tacwise DCN50LHH2, FCN50LHH2 and FCN65V coil nailers, also compatible with Bostich, Makita and other coil nailers taking 2.1/32mm conical top coil nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before making a purchase)