Type 3.1/75mm Extra Galvanised Framing Nails, D Head, Ring Shank, 34° Inclined, Paper Collated, Pack of 2200
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, paper collated framing nails, providing exceptional hold under extreme loading pressures in heavy duty applications
- Pack of 2200 x 75mm strip nails with a 3.1mm diameter, 34° incline and connected in convenient nail strips
- Extra galvanised, long-lasting, rust resistant nails with a diamond point for easy penetration, as well as a ‘D’ head and ring shank for increased holding strength
- Suitable for high volume first fix nailing in timber frame construction as well as heavy weight decking, fencing, cable drums, steel skids and many more
- Compatible with Tacwise KDH90V, KDH90XHH and JDH90FHH strip nailers, also compatible with Hitachi, Senco and other major brand strip nailers taking 3.1/75mm paper collated strip nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before making a purchase)