Type 2.1/32mm Galvanised Flat Top Coil Nails, Ring Shank, 16° Inclined, Wire Collated, Pack of 14,400
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, flat top coil nails, providing exceptional hold under extreme loading pressures in heavy duty applications
- Pack of 14,400 x 32mm flat top coil nails with a 2.1mm shank diameter and 16° incline, wire collated with 360 nails per coil
- Galvanised, long-lasting, rust resistant nails with a diamond point and ring shank for easy penetration and increased holding strength
- Suitable for high volume nailing in cladding, pallet building, timber frames, siding, roofing, fencing, flooring, decking and many other construction work applications
- Compatible with Tacwise FCN50LHH2, GCN57P, FCN55V, FCN57V and HCN65P coil nailers, also compatible with Bostich, Makita and other coil nailers taking 2.1/32mm flat top coil nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before making a purchase)